Sunday, August 17, 2008

My New Address

The Gray Iron Fitness blog has moved. Blogger has been great, and I appreciate the many friends who have written kind words and added me to their lists.

The move is a practical one because I have opened a new enlarged fitness web site (http://www.senior-exercise-central.com). My blog and the Gray Iron Fitness Newsletter are a part of the new web site.

Please take a look at the new blog site here. The orange XML/RSS sign-up button is in the left-hand column.

Best regards to all.

Sincerely,

Logan
Gray Iron Fitness
Senior-Exercise-Central.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good . Your site looks great .

Anonymous said...

very nice =]

AbCircle said...

You look like your in great shape .. keep it up!

Unknown said...

Wow great placement is here i am really very impressed here.
Thanks for sharing..



"Michael Muskat"

Physical Therapist Waldwick said...

Excellent article! You are looking very fit and strong. I also want to look such like you. Great work and I appreciate you for the work.

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in
accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your
blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access
consistently quickly.

my site: Muscle Max Extreme Reviews